• Format: paperback, 64 pages
    • Publisher: HarperCollins
    • ISBN: 9780064460606 (0064460606)
    • Release date: August 28, 1987
    • Genres: poetry, childrens, humor
    • Language: english
    • Author: John Ciardi, Edward Gorey

About The Book

‘Thirty-five imaginative and humorous poems for an adult and a child to read aloud together… The entertaining verses are varied as to length, rhythm, and subject and are illustrated with harmoniously amusing drawings.’ —BL.

Paperback ebook You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You by John Ciardi read. FictionBook You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You on PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. TXT book You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You John Ciardi buy cheap iPhone on Walmart. FB2 ebook You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You download.

PDF You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You John Ciardi download for PC on Bookshop. Online book You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You. Hardback book You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You buy on Dymocks. MP3 You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You by John Ciardi read online on iOS.

Hardcover ebook You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You read. EPUB You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You John Ciardi Mac on Book Depository. MOBI ebook You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You buy for reader. FB2 book You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You by John Ciardi download on Audible.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : You Read to Me, I’ll Read to You by John Ciardi – audiobook download
Vos informations :