by Barnabas Kindersley, Anabel Kindersley

Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! — READ MORE

• Release date: October 6, 1997
    • Genres: geography, childrens, cultural, religion, holiday
    • Series: Children Just Like Me
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780789420275 (0789420279)
    • Format: hardcover, 64 pages
    • Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
    • Author: Barnabas Kindersley, Anabel Kindersley

About The Book

This remarkable new book from photographer and writer team Barnabas and Anabel Kindersley captures the color and vibrancy of international children’s festivals. For 12 months, Barnabas and Anabel traveled around the world, meeting children and talking to them about the celebrations and festivals they enjoy. The children’s stories were recorded in this beautiful book, published in association with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). Original photography and the children’s own words bring to life many of the world’s major religious and local celebrations from countries as far apart as Japan and Mexico, India, and Sweden. From the dazzling costumes of the Rio Carnival to the role of the elephants in Sri Lanka’s Esala Perahera, children everywhere will love learning about the festivals and the wonderful ways in which these events are celebrated around the world.

FictionBook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! read on Bookshop. Hardcover book Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! by Barnabas Kindersley iPhone. Hardback ebook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! download on Kindle. PDF ebook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! Barnabas Kindersley buy cheap on Books-a-Million. EPUB Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! read online.

Paperback book Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! Barnabas Kindersley download for Mac on Amazon. MOBI ebook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! by Barnabas Kindersley iOS on Dymocks. FB2 Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! buy. Online book Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! by Barnabas Kindersley read. MP3 ebook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! for PC on Booktopia.

TXT book Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! download on iPad on Walmart. Hardback Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! Barnabas Kindersley buy. MOBI book Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! download reader. EPUB ebook Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! by Barnabas Kindersley buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. MP3 Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! Barnabas Kindersley for PocketBook.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (FB2) Children Just Like Me: Celebrations! (Children Just Like Me)
Vos informations :