• Release date: September 1, 2010
    • Language: english
    • Series: Mike Yorke, #1
    • ISBN: 9780956654601 (0956654606)
    • Publisher: Burgess Publishing Company
    • Format: hardcover, 360 pages
    • Author: Sheila Quigley

About The Book

DI Mike Yorke is coming home. After three months in London, he’s looking forward to being back in the north east — but he’s barely off the train before he’s deep into the most bizarre case of his career. A viciously flogged corpse. Children disappearing, the length of the A1. Horrific new street drugs. And buried somewhere is a deadly secret that will lead him down paths so dangerous, he will question the very fabric of society. In the first in a stunning new series set on Holy Island, an explosive secret going back to the dawn of time is unearthed by a young woman who, fearing for her life, goes on the run in the wilds of Northumbria. The fate of the world is in the hands of DI Mike Yorke, an abused clairvoyant street kid called ‘Smiler’, and Mike’s elderly Aunt May. Everyone from the lowlifes of the London streets to the monks near Holy Island become involved in a race against time to save humanity. From the celebrated author of the Seahills Estate novels comes a BRAND NEW Series that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat.

MP3 book Thorn In My Side download for PocketBook. TXT Thorn In My Side by Sheila Quigley on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook Thorn In My Side read. PDF book Thorn In My Side Sheila Quigley buy cheap iOS on Barnes & Noble.

EPUB ebook Thorn In My Side. Online Thorn In My Side Sheila Quigley read online on Mac on Amazon. FictionBook book Thorn In My Side buy on reader on Powells. Paperback ebook Thorn In My Side by Sheila Quigley download.

MOBI Thorn In My Side buy cheap. Hardback ebook Thorn In My Side Sheila Quigley download iPhone on Books-a-Million. FB2 book Thorn In My Side read online for Android. PDF Thorn In My Side by Sheila Quigley on Book Depository.

#48872 Répondre
    le-carrousel
    Invité

The Queen: A Biography of Elizabeth II – Ben Pimlott – 9780471283300

#48874 Répondre
    le-carrousel
    Invité

At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails ~ Sarah Bakewell ~ 9780701186586

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
Répondre à : (Audiobook) Thorn In My Side (Mike Yorke) | 9780956654601
Vos informations :